Wednesday, May 13, 2009

FREE KITTENS!!!



What is it about the word FREE that makes me want it? My guess is it is the lack of funds in the bank account right now.
So yesterday I had to make a quick run to the bank. In the parking lot this cute family had a sign that read "free kittens". I decided to stop and look with Abby. The next thing I know I am the proud new mommy of 2 baby girls kittens. They will take up residence in the garage and outside. Because we adopted a stray temporarily last year we already have all of the kitty stuff. I definitely have never been a cat person, but I guess I am changing in my older age!!! The kids love them, the dogs tolerate them & Ivan hopes they will help with critter control. Just for the record, if Ivan had brought home 2 kittens without talking to me first he would have been in big trouble. I am lucky he is alot nicer than me and I think he is a bigger animal lover than anyone I know. P.S. We have not officially named them, but we're thinking "Sissy & Sassy".

3 comments:

  1. I would love to have a kitty right now. I'm with you. I would have brought one home myself. Remember all the times we snuck the Adam's kittens into our bedroom when we were litte? Not a fan of the name Sissy. What about Thelma and Louis, or Betty and Wilma?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh...just you wait, those kitties won't be taking up residency in your garage, they'll be in your house and in your bed! ;)
    BTW, i like Lavern and Shirley....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are just all around a fun mom! Spontaneous too! Cute blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete